We’re midway through 2021—which means it’s time to stop and reflect on how close you are to achieving the personal and professional goals you set at the beginning of the year. From our perspective, this time of year gives you the chance to do a reset of sorts, as you consider any changes you might need to make in order to meet your goals.
If you find you’re a bit off course financially, let our firm help you get back on track. If you’re confident you can handle things on your own, dive into some of the tips we’ve included in this issue, such as:
- Why it’s so important for a small business owner to create a budget.
- A look at possible changes to the post-pandemic office.
- Activities to keep your remote team engaged and productive.
- Changes you may need to make to your taxes if you’re using PayPal, Venmo or Facebook Pay to accept payments from clients or family and friends.
- Practical advice for traveling safely this summer if you choose to explore someplace new.
- Fun facts about barbecue as a food genre—who knows, you might be inspired to try something new and tasty!
As you can see, there’s a lot to enjoy in this issue of In The Loop…be sure to share it with your family and friends!
Your Trusted Advisors